WATERPROOF G6 Super Hot, Comfortable, Fingerheaters: £95.00
G6 Hyperion...Super Comfort, Brilliant Heat!.
These new Fingerheater Gloves get SO hot and they are GREAT VALUE.
G6s are a big step forward in comfort and temperature. G6 stands for sixth generation, that's six years listening to you, the customer, five design changes, five improvements. There are BIG changes in G6s, not the least of which is that they are Water-proof!
* Four Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
* Carbon Fibre technology - Conductive Heated Fabric NEW.
* Windproof and Waterproof.
* Two carbon-fibre heat pads per glove, one above fingers, two below fingers on palm.
* Armband accessories to permit moving 1 battery from wrist to lower or upper arm - (separate accessory)
* One 3.7V batteries per glove (2 altogether) supplied with Standard version NEW
* Two 3.7V batteries per glove (4 altogether) supplied with Deluxe version NEW (More Heat)
* Two 1.3M cables for relocating battery into shirt pocket, connecting via sleeve (buy as accessory) NEW
* Tough rubber palm fabric for better grip.
* Wide, flared wrist for easy pull over jacket wrist
* Cord-Pull on wrist to finally tighten
* Car-charger plugs in car cigarette lighter so you can charge batteries on the move (available as Accessory).
* Slim batteries for lighter weight.
* 3mm reflective piping for increased visibility.
* Temperature range: 44-65c.
* One fully charged 3.7V battery produces around 4 hours heat/charge.
* Impact protection bumps protect fingers and knuckles.
G5s are here!
G5s are here!
G5 Hyperion Fingerheaters
G5 Impact Protection
G5 Hyperion Branding
G5 3.7V Battery with On-Off Switch
G5 7.4V Heat Control Batteries
Extra Info G6 Hyperion Fingerheaters
Hyperion was one of 10 Titans of Greek Mythology, he was the Lord of Light and Titan of the East. It is fitting, therefore, that we should name our newly developed, fifth generation, powerful G5 (Hyper-ion) Fingerheater Gloves after him.
G6 Fingerheaters do just what their name implies - they heat fingers and they also heat hands. Powered by Lithium Ion or Lithium Polymer batteries they have been redesigned to be more efficient, with some impressive new features such as Carbon Fibre heating technology.
Contact us on Facebook